I am THRILLED too... and even more thrilled I have yet another friend to view... Dawn, I can't wait to stop by and visit your site everyday... We did not have a HUGE opportunity to see each other often in Texas... but why not now? ha~ Plus, you are a fellow teacher...and well, that makes it even better!
4 comments:
Yep new episode this Thursday. HALLEJUAH!! Set those DVRs girls!
I am THRILLED too... and even more thrilled I have yet another friend to view... Dawn, I can't wait to stop by and visit your site everyday... We did not have a HUGE opportunity to see each other often in Texas... but why not now? ha~ Plus, you are a fellow teacher...and well, that makes it even better!
Between that and LOST, I am having to pick up new junk shows in between their breaks...UGH!
Thank you for reminding me I would have missed it for sure!! Call me on Monday - let's get together!!
Post a Comment