Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Got Sibling?
On Sunday, my sweet girl was playing very independently in her room. I heard her talking, then the talking got a little louder, so I moved closer to listen outside her door, only to find an imgination gone wild! Apparently, we have some new live-ins..........Haddah (which from what I could make out is a dog) and Mary. Both of these "imaginary guests" at the Tanner home were apparently in time-out and misbehaving. Leave up to Raegan to take care of them though! She "lectured" them both for some time, while I had my hand over my mouth so she wouldn't hear me gasp and laugh in the hallway. It reminded me of Steel Magnolias when Dolly Parton says that her son's "imaginary playmates won't even play with him!" My poor, poor only child.....I think we need siblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Catch me on a bad day, and the two year old is all yours...
Take it from this only child...she is SUPER... :) I LOVE it! You go with your imagination girl, sounding like a future in education??? :)
So cute! It reminds of when I was a child. I was an only child and had my imaginary friends Franco and Sally (who was a horse). Why would we have imaginary animal friends?
...I wonder if Haddah looks anything like Hannah???...(since Hannah's name just happened to be Haddah a few weeks ago)...If you can't give her a sibling, then at least get her a dog! The girl needs a playmate...and I have a feeling baby C is gonna be too little for a few years. Can't you just see it? Baby C in time out. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
While we haven't quite invented friends yet, I'm sure we are just a step behind! Send her (and Haddah & Mary) over anytime to see our lonely only child! ;)
Hold on Raegan...Baby C is coming to be your "live" playmate! :)
They say kids imitate their parents!! Enjoy every second (good and bad) because all too soon they grow up and you miss their childhood and their imaginary friends.
Post a Comment