Monday, January 15, 2007
One Day at a Time...
Last night Raegan was lying in our bed and I attempted to give her some cough medicine. To my surprise (yeah right!) she spit it right back out. It drooled down her mouth onto her pjs and all over MY sheets! I then proceeded to strip the bed and apparently let out some pretty sarcastic sighs while doing so because she looked up at me and said, "Just take it a day at a time, Mutter." While thanking her for the advice, I headed to the laundry room just shaking my head.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you love the things they repeat?? Cuz you know you have said that a thousand times!
I love it. Hope she is feeling better this afternoon. We missed you today - well, there is spring break and SUMMER!!! :(
Post a Comment