welcome summer 2010!
You are such a brave girl, Raegan! Cute picture!
This bunny scares me. Raegan seems to like him, though.
I LOVE that bow in her hair! I remember when Ashley and Amanda were her age and they wore big bows. SO CUTE! We are all really looking forward to Easter with you! Too bad our Ash won't be here. But, otherwise...WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Happy Easter to your family Dawn... Precious picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are such a brave girl, Raegan! Cute picture!
This bunny scares me. Raegan seems to like him, though.
I LOVE that bow in her hair! I remember when Ashley and Amanda were her age and they wore big bows. SO CUTE! We are all really looking forward to Easter with you! Too bad our Ash won't be here. But, otherwise...WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Happy Easter to your family Dawn... Precious picture!
Post a Comment