"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, March 1, 2007

Our Family of Stickpeople...

Featuring...
(clicking on the picture will enlarge it)



Notice my beautiful eyelashes "because I'm a girl!"



My, what a BIG smile you have, G-pa!





We HAD to have Hannah in there too.....next to Papa, no less!






And we cracked up at Snowball's fun whiskers!




Look where Cousin "Quare" is!






Once we got to this point, I thought we were all done, when Raegan said, "But....but.....but.....I forgot someone." I asked her, "Who?" Here's her answer....











"Nice answer, Raegan! Yes, I think we should put a "T" (cross)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing...

Anonymous said...

Awwhh...I love where she drew Baby "Quare" too. Raegan is going to be a great Sister-Cousin! I love you so much Raegan and am so glad to be a part of your family of stickpeople!

dibee said...

Oh, my precious baby...your drawings are beautiful! The "But...but...but...I forgot someone" drawing brought tears to my eyes. I love you BIG, and Gpa loves you wittle...haha

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA thats so cute! I like Jesus, lol.

Amy said...

Very cute! You are quite the artist Raegan.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking everywhere for the stick people. I thought they were sent via e-mail and I couldn't find them, but I talked to DiBee this morning and she told me they were on your blog. Awwhh, I love the stick people!!! I agree about where she placed Baby "Quare", too cute and the I forgot one is priceless!

What a precious child...

Uncle Mike and I love you sooooo much Raegan and I can't wait till I can come spend some time with you. It will be soon because I miss you soooo much! Hugs & Kisses