welcome summer 2010!
Good grief! This is definitely a summer for the books for the Tanner family! Raegan, I hope you get your pretty pink cast very soon! Dawn, thank goodness you have your mom here, but make sure you let us help once she leaves!
How cute are y'all? At least there is a sense of humor about it all. I think you are coping very well. is mom bringing you cocktails as well?
Hang in there tough girls!! We are thinking about you both.
Okay...this just breaks my heart. Stop putting these pics out here. My poor little stickies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good grief! This is definitely a summer for the books for the Tanner family! Raegan, I hope you get your pretty pink cast very soon! Dawn, thank goodness you have your mom here, but make sure you let us help once she leaves!
How cute are y'all? At least there is a sense of humor about it all. I think you are coping very well. is mom bringing you cocktails as well?
Hang in there tough girls!! We are thinking about you both.
Okay...this just breaks my heart. Stop putting these pics out here. My poor little stickies!
Post a Comment