"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, June 21, 2007

Greetings from Conroe!

Travel Tip: Did you know that you'll significantly lighten your luggage load if you only pack one of each shoe that you AND your child are bringing?

Well, not to disappoint Tommy, who has come to expect heavy items from me when we travel, I brought all my scrapbook stuff here too. Now, I'm a little embarassed to admit how far behind I am (I agree with Shana that blogging has sort of replaced that!) but I had to share some of the pics from the events that I brought to scrap....

A trip down memory lane...where have our babies gone?

(And check out these fun Daddy moments in the third-fifth ones...)




6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I remember that trip to the zoo! Now, I want to get my old pics out and look! So fun! Happy scrapping!

JKMN said...

The moms club baby brigate - they were so little and cute. What a great idea to work on your scrapbooks while you are a little housebound. Have fun in Conroe. We miss you!

Amy said...

Can't believe how big everyone has gotten. Can't these dang kids just stop growing?

Sassy said...

What the HECK is on my head? I love the "Maggie Simpson's" in the middle row. WOW, we were going to the zoo, I remember that trek!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute they all are! I miss Raegan being that "widdle." What was TT doing in the crib?!?! Raegan sure didn't like him invading her space!

Narci D said...

What sweet pictures--thank you so much for the trip down memory lane, Dawn!