"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our First Outing!!!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy!


At the movies seeing Surf's Up - cute show!


Then a quick trip to Target - there's no stopping us now!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...these pictures are so sweet. she looks so brave!! what and angel :-) i love and miss you guys so much!! hang in there!!

Unknown said...

Wow - you are brave!! Glad ALL of you got out of the house for awhile. I am sure you were needing a bit of normalcy. Shopping, movies, pedis - SEE we are normal.

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! Glad y'all got out and about yesterday. Scott (the guy I'm training at work) and I both cracked up at your Target photo. I guess milk it for all it's worth, right!?!

Dawn said...

Sorry for the pantie shot, Raegan! Mommy will try harder next time.

Shannon said...

A pink cast never looked better on anyone! :)

Aunt Donna said...

You and Raegan are the perfect examples of "You gotta do what you gotta do". You go girls!! You two could be the poster children for that phrase.

Shannon said...

Hey girlie, Are the old people giving you dirty looks for stealing their wheels?
Love ya-thanks for today!
shan

Anonymous said...

sorry dawny...that anonymous up there is me...i forgot to put my "pickles" on there! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing my humhum off. I just saw these - thanks for the laugh!!! You girls are too much...

Myta said...

You are too funny on that cart! I've always wanted to try one of those. Was it fun?