June 3rd: Take Raegan to Nana and Aunt Nancy
June 4th: Grocery store, movie store, clean house, laundry
June 5th: Dawn's Bunion surgery
June 8th: (morning) Dawn's follow up..............going good, so far!
June 8th: (afternoon): Wait for Raegan to come home...............Yeah!
June 9th: Take Raegan to ER for a broken leg................WHAT?
Yes! You read that right! I can't even believe the timing. I can't even be my own legs right now, much less hers! So, change of plans......we're not heading to my mom's today..........she's coming here.........and I need ideas for an awesome Father's Day gift because Tommy much deserves one these days!
Here's our household's "2nd patient of the week" with her "sunshine bandaid" being a trooper! They just put it in a splint yesterday afternoon and we'll take her to an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow for a cast. Where are my pain pills?
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, poor Tanner girls. Please, what can we do for you guys?? Poor Raegan..what happened??
Poor Raegan, but really poor Mommy! That stinks!
Bummer! Poor Reagan & POOR Dawn!
Poor little fish...she is such a trooper. Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow.
Guess I won't forget this June 9th - it will be remembered as the year Raegan broke her leg... Poor baby! I'm glad to hear she is doing okay and being such a big girl about it all. Hopefully tomorrow (Monday)she will be just as brave when you guys go to the orthopedic surgeon to have the splint replaced with a cast. Let us know how it goes. Give Raegan a big hug and kiss from me and Uncle Mike.
Tommy, hang in there - you get to go back to work soon so you can rest - HA!!!
Dawn, guess your pampering is over. Raegan thought you were getting to much attention - she is taking that sharing thing a little bit to literal - HA...
You poor girls! What happened? Let me know if you need anything at all!
Oh my!! Is it okay to mix wine with pain pills... if so I'm on my way over. Seriously, PLEASE let me know if there is anything at all we can do to help. I'm happy to run to the grocery store or rent movies for you! Good luck tomorrow!!
I know daughters want to be just like their mommy, but this is a little extreme! ;-) We are back from Destin now - let us know what we can do to help! Food? Movies? Company? Valium?
Post a Comment