When I turned the corner in my bathroom this morning, this is what I saw:
Immediately, my heart started to pound. No, not from the heart throbs of being love struck, sorry Tommy, but because I was in the dark (only the light through the slits of the blinds was coming in) and it scared me half to death! Guess I've seen one too many horror flicks! Once I turned the light on and read it, I realized Freddy Krueger wasn't after me.....just my sweet husband! Thanks for the nice scare, um, I mean surprise!
5 comments:
How sweet! Glad Freddy is not after you. So, does TT not love you everyday, just 2DAY? HEE HEE!
Yep, I wondered that too, Didi...right after I wondered what lipstick of mine he used to do this!
Good job, TT! but, I agree with my girls...just 2 DAY?
So glad you're back! Loved the pics of your family! How lucky you are to have such a romantic husband! Did he clean the mirror afterward? You know how I am!
So now you're having margaritas without me...Girl!!!
Post a Comment