VERY excited to be going to the mall....can you relate?
At the mall, we were SUPPOSED to be listening to the sing-a-long at Pottery Barn, but look where my child is instead! She said, "Sorry, Mommy....he's not very good (so glad this was said at a whisper!) and this kitchen is "funner" for me." Guess you can't argue with that!
Then there was a quick trip on the merry-go-round before heading to see Didi, Clare, and Grandma!
All the morning cost me was 40 minutes in the car, an hour at Pottery Barn, and $1.50 for the horse ride - what an cheap way to put a smile on a kid's face! Can't beat that!
3 comments:
I want to ride the horsey with you, Raegan!
I would love those days at Stonebriar. Especially when it was too cold to do anything else. Just go to the playplace and the merry go round and they were set. Of course I usually had to BUY ME something so I didn't get off quite as cheap!
You have to love that about kids-both their honesty and their ability to play anywhere!
Post a Comment