To answer your question Dayna, once when we were at the Tavern, a guy asked Amy what her name was and she said, "Married with 4 kids." He thought she said "Meredith" - so it stuck! :)Her new hair color is pretty - like the color of a penny, so that's what Mrs. Penny means.
5 comments:
I had a great time!! So good to see you girl, and hopefully we'll get together soon. You know I'm only 20 minutes away from the Woodlands!
look at you and all of your cute friends! looks like F-U-N!!!
Sorry I missed it--looks like y'all had a blast!! (Meredith??? Mrs. Penny???)
To answer your question Dayna, once when we were at the Tavern, a guy asked Amy what her name was and she said, "Married with 4 kids." He thought she said "Meredith" - so it stuck! :)Her new hair color is pretty - like the color of a penny, so that's what Mrs. Penny means.
What a blast we had!! :)
Post a Comment