Clare Marie...what a beautiful blessing! I have had all of you in my prayers today...Give her kisses from cousin Janet and tell her I DO hope to see her 1st weekend in August! Looks like our blessing Nicholas will be here maybe by this weekend....will keep you posted...
Clare is just adorable!! I love those cheeks. Raegan looks like she's claimed Clare all for herself!n We'll have to see how well she shares her "sister-cousin" with the rest of us. Congratulations to your whole family!!
Yeah, she finally made it into the world. I know Raegan is excited that she's finally here. I can't wait to meet her. Give the new momma a hug from me.
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is adorable! So sweet!! Congrats to all of you!
OMG - She was worth the wait.
Clare, I am so glad to meet you - Happy Birthday and welcome to our family. We love you very much and we are so happy you are finally here.
I can't wait to meet you in person and get a chance to hold you!!!
Whew Who..........
Adorable!! Congrats Aunty Dawn and please give the momma my warm wishes too!!
Clare Marie...what a beautiful blessing! I have had all of you in my prayers today...Give her kisses from cousin Janet and tell her I DO hope to see her 1st weekend in August! Looks like our blessing Nicholas will be here maybe by this weekend....will keep you posted...
Please tell Dayna congratulations and that Clare is beautiful.
What a beautiful baby!! Great job mom and dad! I can't wait to meet my great niece and Mike can't wait to meet his Wee Widdle Buddy.
She is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. What a lucky little girl she is to have a wonderful Aunt, Uncle and Cousin like y'all.
What a Beautiful Little Darlin' Congrats on becoming an Aunt!!
Clare is just adorable!! I love those cheeks. Raegan looks like she's claimed Clare all for herself!n We'll have to see how well she shares her "sister-cousin" with the rest of us. Congratulations to your whole family!!
Welcome Clare! She is adorable. Give my love to the Tennyson 3!
Whew! So glad you finally made it Missy Clare! Welcome to the world. You are a lucky baby to have such a super auntie! Congrats to the entire family!
Yeah, she finally made it into the world. I know Raegan is excited that she's finally here. I can't wait to meet her. Give the new momma a hug from me.
Awww...Dawn...how precious...I have enjoyed following her anticipated arrival! :) So glad things went perfectly!
Clare is so beautiful! So glad that Raegan finally has her sister cousin!
Sister Cousin is SO perfect. Reagan is beaming!
Post a Comment