raegan, you are so sweet! thank you for the grandparent collage...it is awesome! God made you special becauce He gave *the one and only you* lots of grands to love you.
guess what! we may be grand...but, you and clare are the GRANDEST...i love you BIG!!!
PS...tell your Mommy and Daddy thank you...without them, i wouldn't be a grand!
Some of us may never be Grands, Great Grands or even Moms or Dads (and that's okay) but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart - being an Aunt and Great Aunt is pretty AWESOME!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world...
I would like to - Thank all the Grands and GreatGrands as well as the Moms and Dads who have shared their precious little ones. I cannot begin to tell you how much it has meant to have them in my life.
Dayna, Dawn, Nikki, Raegan and Clare, thank you all, I'm so proud to be one of your Aunts or Great Aunts. It is gift that I will always treasure.
8 comments:
raegan, you are so sweet! thank you for the grandparent collage...it is awesome! God made you special becauce He gave *the one and only you* lots of grands to love you.
guess what! we may be grand...but, you and clare are the GRANDEST...i love you BIG!!!
PS...tell your Mommy and Daddy thank you...without them, i wouldn't be a grand!
look at all those grandparents!! what a cute bunch of pictures!!
raegan...WE are the lucky ones!!!!
we love you.
p.s....papa said next time you can watch tv with the light on.
hahahahaha!!
TOO sweet!!
So sweet!
This could bring me to tears...we sent ecards and talked on the phone...but NOTHING beats a good hug. :( Love the pics...
Some of us may never be Grands, Great Grands or even Moms or Dads (and that's okay) but I can tell you from the bottom of my heart - being an Aunt and Great Aunt is pretty AWESOME!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world...
I would like to - Thank all the Grands and GreatGrands as well as the Moms and Dads who have shared their precious little ones. I cannot begin to tell you how much it has meant to have them in my life.
Dayna, Dawn, Nikki, Raegan and Clare, thank you all, I'm so proud to be one of your Aunts or Great Aunts. It is gift that I will always treasure.
With much love,
That is so sweet! I think a lot of people forget Grandparent's Day!
I'm visiting some of your older posts and blew that pic up with Raegan and Reagan. Oh my gosh...was she ever that little? I want to hold her. :)
Post a Comment