Wednesday night was so much fun! First, I enjoyed a drink and shared yummy queso with this great bunch, and then left there and visited with my bunco buds! I was completely satisfied with getting a good dose of my friends - but turning my $5.00 into $30.00 didn't hurt either! Where the hell was that luck in Vegas? Friday, October 12, 2007
Girls DO Just Wanna Have Fun...
Wednesday night was so much fun! First, I enjoyed a drink and shared yummy queso with this great bunch, and then left there and visited with my bunco buds! I was completely satisfied with getting a good dose of my friends - but turning my $5.00 into $30.00 didn't hurt either! Where the hell was that luck in Vegas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look great! Girl time is sooo important! Can't wait to have some again too!
$5 into $30...you go girl! So are you springing for dinner tonight with your new riches? HA! J/K
Shannon: I told Dawn that the 3 of us should have girltime and do something soon. :)
Post a Comment