Step 1: Draw a face. It MUST have triangle eyes and a nose, ya know?
Step 2: Ask your Daddy to carve out the face and ask a billion questions as he does it!
Such as:
"Why are you scraping out the inside, Daddy?"
"Are we going to make a pumpkin pie with the seeds, Daddy?"
"Are you cutting it straight, Daddy?" (She's so my child!)
"Are you done yet, Daddy?"
"Are you done now, Daddy?"
"What about now, Daddy?"
Step 3: Name your jack-0-lantern. (Don't you dare call it a pumpkin now, because you'll quickly get corrected!)
Meet Miss Trick-or-Treat:
Step 4: Thank the person who got you the pumpkin. (Thank you Mrs. Shannon for bringing this pumpkin home from your arboretum field trip and sharing it with us. We had fun!)
6 comments:
What fun, she is too cute!! I'm sure Daddy loved all of the questions ;)
How cute! We are carving ours tomorrow, all four of them! ICK, I hate pumpkin guts!
i left a comment yesterday, but it didn't show up :-(
that's the cutest pumpkin...i mean jackolantern...i've ever seen.
and the one holding it is precious!! :-)
I LOVE that you let HER do it! :) (Draw it) I am so into the "kits and stencils" I almost push MINE out of the way! :) Maybe this year I will learn from you and buy one JUST for myself instead. :) HA
That big, bright, beautiful smile is the only thanks I need! What did Sweet Raegan name the Jack-O-Lantern?
I LOVE Miss Trick-or-Treat! Y'all did such a good job.
Post a Comment