"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, December 4, 2007

'Twas the night I FINALLY blogged,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was snoring,
It was as quiet as a mouse.

Dayna, Clare, & Raegan were nestled,
All snug in my beds,
While visions of David & Tommy's return,
Danced in their heads.

With the camera all downloaded,
And a hot piece of toast,
I had just settled down,
To a long night of posts.

When what to my wondering memories shall unfold?
But some recent Christmas fun noted below in bold:



Last Wednesday, Tommy and Raegan made this beautiful gingerbread house together... while I finsihed decorating the tree:


Last Thursday, Christmas cards were completed in the company of great friends:

On Saturday, we attended the annual Gravley family luncheon with Nana and G-pa Lonnie, and had a nice visit with them for the weekend:


Sunday night, just the girls went to our church's youth Christmas production and pot-luck dinner:

5 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like Y'all have been having lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

that is a really good picture of nana and g-pa with raegan. and, i love the one of the 4 girls. so pretty.

your tree looks great...did didi do YOURS too? haha!!

i MISS you so so much.

dibee said...

Raegan, i LOVE your gingerbread house...GREAT JOB!

and, i LOVE the pictures Mommy posted...you are a beautiful, beautiful princess!

and, i LOVE you B I G !!!

and, i can't wait to see you next Thursday...i am SO excited!

and, so is Gpa!

Anonymous said...

I love the poem you witty, witty girl! Glad you have joined us again in blogging land.

Amy said...

You do ALWAYS have the best poems!! Looks like some fun times!