Click here ->Conroe Christmas Pics
Tommy and I snuck away on the 29th to San Antonio to watch Penn State whoop up on our Ags. Even though we lost, it was still lots of fun! Thanks again for the tickets, Carolyn; thanks for asking us to go, Marji; and thanks for keeping Raegan, Aunt Donna and Mike!
We got back just in time on the 30th to have margaritas with the birthday girl (my mom) and Aunt Donna, Mikey, and Nik. Then we welcomed the new year in with a fun couples' game night!
Click here ->Dibee's Birthday & New Year's Eve Pics
Raegan enjoyed a trip out to the farm with G-pa and her Daddy to see Ms. Connie's beautiful horses. She said she'll ride one when she's five! Ha!
5 comments:
these pictures are priceless! what a brave girl she is in the top two pics...(is it becauce there is some distance between Raegan and Joker???)...then, the REAL test...Joker closes the gap, and Raegan's body language is saying..."horse, if you come forward, I AM BACKING UP!"
I agree, Dibee. I wonder if she will really ride at 5--that's only a couple months away! Glad y'all had fun at the Aggie game--even though we lost. :(
Looks like Y'all had a blast!! Though ya know we were countin' on you being a good luck charm to our Ags ;) Oh well, there's always next year ;)
great pictures!! the ones of the horse bring back a few memories of aunt didi and a horse.....remember didi?? i'll help refresh your memory..."no pat...we are NOT okay"...as dayna stops the horse dead in it's tracks and gets off. hahaha!!!!!!!!
it looks like you had a great holiday...and dibee had a fun birthday!! happy birtday dibee.
i love you...
pickles.
REally cute pictures! Jackson says things like that also, but he usually says, "When I'm thirteen". HA!
Post a Comment