I had to finish this sentence starter with the 1st thought that came to my mind...could be scary!
I know...when to keep my mouth shut (most of the time)
I believe...in guardian angels
I fought...for my half-time position...and got it :)
I am angered...when my cell phone won't keep chargeI love...children
I need....to cook for my family more
I take...one day at a time
I hear...God's voice in the goodness of others
I drink...not nearly enough (Moms' Night Out, anyone?)
I hate...the word hate
I use...Dawn dish soap because it's my name (I know -lame)
I want...only the best for others
I like...humor and wit
I feel...fortunate for my crazy, close family who I learn new things from daily
I wear...a brown purse sometimes when I'm wearing black - sshh! don't tell Dayna!
I left...dishes in the sink last night - yep! it does happen!
I do...my best to stay positive - some days are better than others!
I hope...my tax return is a nice one
I dream...only when I'm really, really exhausted
I drive...Tommy crazy when I want to play Scrabble :)
I listen...more attentively now than I used to
I think…Saturdays are my favorite day of the week
I need...to not bring work home
I wish...nothing but the best for Raegan
I am...so excited about going to Disney World in May and seeing the wonder on Raegan's face
I regret....not going to Fish Camp (it's an Aggie thing)
I care...too much about what people think sometimes
I should...floss more - (yeah, I went to the dentist today)
I am...glad I said yes to a blind date with Tommy
I said...I'd use the treadmill more, but who was I kidding?
I wonder...what gender our next baby will be when that time comes
I changed...clothes already today - I'm in my jammies and it's only 4 something
I cry...when I'm overwhelmed or when I watch sappy movies
I lose...my school badge atleast twice a month - so far, it's always turned up
I leave...grudges in the past
I'm going to tag Shannon from The Miramontes Monologue and Dayna from The Tennyson Two and a Half - gotta see how many "twin moments" we have and answer the same!
7 comments:
Great answers, my sweet, sweet sis! Guess I need to go do mine now. :)
These questions were HARD, weren't they? All I could think of were song lyrics.
good answers...and i am SO guilty of the brown purse thing. so much so that i bought a black purse last week...i realized i wear black WAY more than i do brown.
i think i must have heard didi's voice in my head once too often!! but...NO MORE!! :-) do you hear that didi?? no more brown with black. (now it's going to be black with brown...haha!!)
AWESOME answers!! I didn't go to Fish Camp either~what a coincidence ;)
Great answers girl! And I am so jealous about Disney World, could you smuggle me in a suitcase?
Good job, Dawny! except for this one ...
"I feel...fortunate for my crazy, close family who I learn new things from daily."
Crazy? who me?
Beautiful thoughts from a beautiful person! What do I do now that I'm tagged? You and Didi may have to come back and help me again!:)
Post a Comment