Raegan, thanks, so very, very much, for the kiss! Dibee is blowing a BIG kiss right back to you! Catch it, Raegan! ...put in your pocket, and during the day take it out and remember that Dibee loves you BIG, and miss you BIG, too!
I really like your Valentine's Day shirt! Your shirt matches your eyes ...they both sparkle! Were you excited when Mommy took your picture? ...or, are you just "appy"?
These are great pictures! Happy Valentines Day to The Tanner Trio!
And Aunt Dawny...that's for being so sneaky and dropping off the gift for Clare first Valentine's Day. You shouldn't have done that! I think I'll see if I can find an Easter/9 month pic dress with your gift card! :)
13 comments:
sweet kisses! yay!!
happy valentines day to all three of you!
i love you!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Raegan, thanks, so very, very much, for the kiss! Dibee is blowing a BIG kiss right back to you! Catch it, Raegan! ...put in your pocket, and during the day take it out and remember that Dibee loves you BIG, and miss you BIG, too!
Raegan, I forgot to tell you something...
I really like your Valentine's Day shirt! Your shirt matches your eyes ...they both sparkle! Were you excited when Mommy took your picture? ...or, are you just "appy"?
These are great pictures! Happy Valentines Day to The Tanner Trio!
And Aunt Dawny...that's for being so sneaky and dropping off the gift for Clare first Valentine's Day. You shouldn't have done that! I think I'll see if I can find an Easter/9 month pic dress with your gift card! :)
I'm going WAY too fast today.
Not that's...thanks
Not Clare...Clare's
Love the shirt, what a gorgeous girlie!! Hope Y'all have a wonderful day!!
Happy Valentine's Day Raegan! Sorry we missed you at the party - I had dance class.
Love, Madeline
What a sweet girl!
Oh, how sweet!!
I like your new header!
Thanks for the kiss and love the shirt too! You are such a sweet girl! Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day.
Kisses right back at ya sweet Raegan! Dawn, your blog page looks great!
cute pictures! i love you :)
Post a Comment