"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, February 2, 2008

Three (and a half) In One Day?




...gosh, gee...well, in the words of Hilary Swank, when she won best actress for her work in Million Dollar Baby, "I don't know what I did in this life to deserve all of this. I'm just a girl from a trailer park who had a dream."

Ha! ha! ha!



No, seriously, thanks for my awards...Amy, Katie, Dayna, and sort kinda, Narci! That'll make a girl's head swell! I think your blogs are excellent, also! I know "the rules" say that I'm supposed to award 10 people now, but if you read my comment on Dayna's "What Does My Name Mean?" post you'd know that I am a rebel! So while I feel that all my friends are worthy of excellent blogs, I'm trying to help you stay humble here. (Plus the teacher in me is saying, "If you've already gotten one, it's someone else's turn now.)



So I award Rosylyn - it is "excellent" that you joined us in Blogland, and Chris - it is "excellent" that you haven't become a blog addict like the rest of us, but we would like to know how your Christmas and New Year went!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to catch up on all these blogs now that I'm linked again! Thanks friend!

Amy said...

Oh my God! Hilarious! Yes, Chris please update!
And Dawn, you rock!

Didi said...

Very funny--you rebel you!(Yeah, right!?!)

Didi said...

Testing my profile pic...

Didi said...

Test #2

Narci D said...

So, funny! Congrats on your award! :)