"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Raegan!

*new birthday slideshow at the end
From one week old...

To one year old... To two years old...
To three years old...

To four years old...



To today!


The past five years have been such a blessing because of you, Raegan! We love you! And today we don't just celebrate your birth........but the birth of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends that have also blessed our lives because of you.

Happy Birthday, sweets!


Click here ->Birthday Pics

(Thanks for doing the slideshow, Dayna!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday princess!!! FIVE YEARS OLD! whoo-hoo!!!!! we LOVE you so much...and can't wait to celebrate your birthday next month when we come. you are such a blessing to us. and we're so happy you made us a "grandma", a "papa", an "aunt ash" and an "aunt pan"...
HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

(aunt pan made a card for you just LAST NIGHT...so it will get there a few days late)

Didi said...

These pics made me cry! Our little FIIISSSSHHHH has gotten so big, so fast! I'm so glad that she made me an Aunt. :)

Raegan...do you remember, "We live, where you live...like a good neighbor, Didi is there!?!"

I love you!

dibee said...

Happy Birthday, my beautiful "Little Miss Sunshine"! and, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too! I can't believe you are FIVE years old!

I agree with your Mom...the past five years have been a blessing because of YOU! You fill my heart with happiness, Raegan...thank you!

I love you BIG, BIG, BIG!

Thanks for calling me this morning...you are TOO sweet!

Dayna, the pics made me cry. too!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet precious girl!

Anonymous said...

Raegan,

WOW...what a fun birthday! I LOVE your pinkalicious cake...you did a GREAT job decorating it, and what fun candles! Oh, I almost forgot...your balloon birthday hat is AWESOME!

See you on Friday... can't wait!

I love you, and miss you, BIG!

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures! my favorite is the way she's looking at the sparkler!! cute cute cute!!

looks like she had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Raegan - Uncle Mike and I are so proud to be your Great Uncle and Great Aunt (Grunkle and Grant) and we love you so very much...

You are growing up so fast and even though we miss you as a baby, we are so proud to have you as a sweet little (big) girl! You were absolutely PRECIOUS as a baby, and you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL as a 5year old.

Keep having LOTS of FUN, because the fun doesn't have to stop just because you already had your birthday...

Anonymous said...

Mikey and I can't wait to see you and play! You are so beautiful and we thank GOD for bringing you into our family. We will celebrate your birthday on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

Narci D said...

Raegan,

HAppy Birthday! It looks like you had SO MUCH fun on your special day!

Jackson

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Little leprechaun! I loved seeing your beautiful baby pictures!