My Widget counter says "1 day until Disneyworld." Uh! Nobody told me that! I guess I better get packing! Last I checked, we're not leaving until May 13th. I just tried to redo it, but it's still insisting that we're heading out tomorrow. I can't figure out the glitch. Sure wish it was true!Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'm freaking out! I best get my a$$ in gear and start packing, too!
Did your Widget counter NOT "want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused?"
and, may all your dreams come true!
Calm down you two...looks like it's all fixed now. You still have 31 days--hee, hee! :)
Dawn,
I mailed your DisneyWorld packet to your Mom... hope you receive it before your trip! If she doen't have a senior moment, hopefully, she will remember to bring it to you on TUESDAY!
Again, I want to apologize, in advance, for any inconvenience this may have caused.
and, may all your dreams come true!
Your new best friend,
Sue Ellen
One month from today! Your little tinkerbell is going to love it!
Oh, Raegan is going to have so much fun!
You guys are going to have a blast!! I'm trying to plan a trip for the fall but I think I'm going to have to sell a kidney to take all these dang kids. I guess I only need one right?
That would have been something to get to Disney and the clerk at the hotel says "We don't have a reservation for you until May, ma'am"....You would be like "UH HUH, Widget told me I did"....that would be a funny fly on the wall conversation.
Post a Comment