
Well, we may not have been able to make reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table while we were in Disney, but today we had our own! We drank "royal lemonade" for our afternoon tea and had "royal strawberry-filled oreos" for snack. Baby Minnie and Baby Simba were Princess Belle and Ariel's distinguished guests! Who needs the real deal when you have an imagination?
5 comments:
I am touched to see how a little imagination can take a missed opportunity and transform it into a magical tea party. Oh if everything in life were just this simple again!!!
I still remember one of my favorite sayings "I wish I were a child again, skinned knees are easier to mend then broken dreams".
Maybe we should take the lead from a child; I do think they have the right idea.
And we wonder why we aren't smarter than a 5th grader - we aren't even wiser than a 5 year old - What's up with that!
They are just too cute!!!
What a fun afternoon. Thank you!!!
Two of my favorite girls! So glad they got to be princesses together.
How sweet is that? They look so dainty and sweet. And I love the Baby Simba!
Post a Comment