"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday Celebration!

Last night, we had a very FUN time celebrating Shana and Maureen's birthdays at Bucca di Beppo. I laugh every time I think of that place because a while back my mom was coming to visit and I told her on the phone that we should go eat at Bucca di Beppo. When she saw it spelled out she said, "Oh, I thought you were saying 'Bucket of Peppers.'


But anyway way you say it, it's a great restaurant and was a great night with some great gals!



Here are the birthday girls making a wish and blowing out their candleabra?

Happy Birthday ladies! And we had the company of these two fine gentleman...



And don't I look ever-so-stuffed?



(a.k.a. Belly Pic #1 at 2 1/2 months)

7 comments:

Narci D said...

You look so great, Dawn! It was so nice to see you and your little belly! :)

JKMN said...

So sorry I missed it - and your belly looks great!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun night with some great gals! I sure do miss all of you!

Shannon said...

So glad you had fun and what a sweet belly pic! Love the shirt too!

Momof2grls said...

Cogratulations Dawny!!! Baby #2

Love you ash.

Katie said...

Looks like Y'all had lots of fun!
Sorry I missed it~ by the way, LOVE the belly pic!!!

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest LITTLE belly pic i've ever seen!!
i love you!