welcome summer 2010!
Love it, love it, love it!!! We could have twinkie ketchup shirts!!!
Ooh, I need one that says I put ranch on my ranch!!
How perfect for you two!
Hey Expecting Mommy, Congrats!!!! I am thrilled for you and your family. I'm so glad to find your blog. Let's stay in touch. I can't wait to hear more about the pregnancy. Take care friend!Monica
LOVE this shirt - Kyle needs one, too. He doesn't just put ketchup on his hamburgers - he dips them in ketchup like a french fry! Is that normal???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it, love it, love it!!! We could have twinkie ketchup shirts!!!
Ooh, I need one that says I put ranch on my ranch!!
How perfect for you two!
Hey Expecting Mommy,
Congrats!!!! I am thrilled for you and your family. I'm so glad to find your blog. Let's stay in touch. I can't wait to hear more about the pregnancy. Take care friend!
Monica
LOVE this shirt - Kyle needs one, too. He doesn't just put ketchup on his hamburgers - he dips them in ketchup like a french fry! Is that normal???
Post a Comment