I just got back from the doctor's office, where they confirmed that THIS...
Does in fact mean THIS...
YEAH!!!
YEAH!!!Everything looked great today! Seeing the baby moving around and hearing the "whoosh-whoosh" of the heartbeat brought tears to my eyes. It's such a miracle! Glory to God! I'm 8 weeks and 5 days along, due on February 6th. My next appointment is on August 4th. We are very excited about expanding our family and giving Raegan a baby brother or sister!
Oh yeah, and in case you were wondering...Disney IS a very MAGICAL place! Ha!
16 comments:
Oh yea!! That is so exciting!! So happy for you guys, Dawn!! Congrats little Mama!!
CONGRATS! How exciting!! Guess I wont be going to Disney now! ;) So happy for your family!!!!
Another friend to love and grow up with. This baby is coming to two of the best parents a kid could ask for. Congratulations Dawny!! I'm so glad Disney was even more magical for you. LOL! I'm ready to pass the boys clothes on down the line if this Tanner is blue. :)
Woo hoo! I'll start thinking about that new blog name ;-)
It really is so exciting ... I can't wait!!!
I am so happy for you, Tommy and Raegan! Thank you, God, for this little Mickey or Minnie.
P.S. and, YES!...I KNOW Disney IS a very MAGICAL place!
quar.tet (kwawr-tet) -noun
1. any group of four persons or things.
2. an organized group of four singers or players.
3. a musical composition for four voices.
the tanner quartet...i LIKE the way that sounds!
congratulations to all three of you...we are tickled pink...or maybe blue this time?? :o)
i love you!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!
Glad you got some Magic in MickeyWorld.
YEA!!! Congrats Tanner family! That is such exciting news!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!! :)
YAY!!!! Can't wait to be Aunt Didi again!!!!
We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see this baby born with mouskateer ears!
Wooooo-Hooooo!Can't wait to meet the next Tanner!
We're so excited for you...I think the Tanner Quartet is cute! I can't wait to hear if Raegan will be getting a brother or a sister! Hope you start feeling better real soon.
yay! another little one to have pajama parties with! raegan was cracking me up the whole time she stayed the night with me. before we went swimming i had to take the drawer out of my dresser because my swimsuit was stuck in the back (it doesn't get used too often..) so afterwards raegan was so excited to put make up on with aunt ash....until she discovered all the clothes on the floor (from my drawer) then she insisted on folded clothes while i put make up on! haha! thanks for the clean room raegan!
Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her or him! Can you imagine if you had a boy?!?! Wow...that would be fun! A boy surrounded by a family full of girls!
Oh...I can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment