"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, August 11, 2008

Three

Do you know what THREE means?

The number of times Raegan picks up her toys during the day? HA!
How many pounds I've gained so far? Nope! (Maybe between visits!)
The number of hundred dollar bills in my wallet? For sure, nope!
The number of times Tommy has cleaned the bathroom this summer? NOPE!

Give up?

Sadly, that's the number of days I have left of summer 2008! Teachers start back to school this Thursday. Yep. In THREE days, no less! So, what should I do during my last days of freedom? Hmm...well, it's noon and I haven't showered yet, so I think I'm off to a good start.

6 comments:

Momof2grls said...

well i know you must be dreading going back, but it sure looks like you had a great summer...hope your last 3 days are spent well relaxed

Katie said...

YIKES, time sure does fly!!
I can't believe that Ben will be starting Kindergarten!! :(

Anonymous said...

yes...i know what THREE means...and as of today i also know what TWO means :o( TWO more days of peace and quiet!

enjoy your next 72 (or less) hours.
how many days til Thanksgiving??

love you!!

Shannon said...

Enjoy my dear friend! I'll be waiting to hear all about it!

JKMN said...

We just better make Wednesday night a good one!

Didi said...

You survived your first week--YAY!!! Here's to a great school year for you (and it's only until the baby comes, so you can do it!) Love ya!