"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Friday, October 24, 2008

Tis the Season....Already?

Christmas IS my favorite time of year. But I was surprised to hear THREE different Christmas commericals this week already on TV! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have 2 other holidays to celebrate yet?

Man....I was feeling all good too about having Raegan's costume ready to go for next week and trick-or-treat plans all made. Some would say it's never to early to start, but heck...I'm up at three in the morning because I can't sleep, and what do you think I was lying there thinking about? You got it! Who and what to buy for Christmas. That's what I get for watching television!

4 comments:

dibee said...

Sorry you could not sleep! Next time, call me ...cuz i was awake TOO!

I think it might be those d@mn *hormonies* ...you have one kind, and I have another kind! yeah, the joy of being a woman!

Katie said...

YIKES, I remember all to well the not being able to sleep. And now I want to sleep, but Miss Ginny sometimes has different plans!! ;) I know, this time of year is SOOO crazy for us, we have Halloween, Ben's Birthday, Thanksgiving, Emma's Birthday and then Christmas....AAHHHH!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

i need to get past our FOUR daughters birthdays in october before i can start thinking of thanksgiving or Christmas! 2 down...2 to go!! :o)

Shannon said...

Yikes...I cannot even think about it yet! Shame on the marketers!