Last Sunday in church, the message was from Colossians 1. The first line in the verse read like this:
9 For this reason, since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
As I sat their pondering those words, the baby started kicking. I rubbed my stomach and I knew.
We had already decided that his middle name is going to be James - after my Dad. (It's his middle name.) But what about a first? William has been on our list for several months. It was Tommy's grandfather's middle name and was Tommy's uncle's name. So, my friends, with the help of our pastor's Sunday service, William (Will) James Tanner it is! Our own little version of "God's Will."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hello WILL!
I love the name you and Tommy chose for my Grandson... and I'm so thankful, to God, for giving you/us His Will.
bye, bye JACK!
YAY, we have a name!!! And that is beautiful how you tied it to the church service.
I can't wait to meet you, my sweet nephew, Will!!! I love you already!
Nora and Will! Sounds perfect together! Great choice!
Will & Luke, BFF! ;) LOVE the name!
sweet william...
beautiful :o)
What a beautiful name, I LOVE it!! :)
LOVE the name!
Will was on my short list for a boy, but obviously that never happened ;-)
What a beautiful way to find the name! Bye bye Joe and hello William. I can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment