
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Highlight of My Day...
Here's Will saying hello today with a little profile shot. The sonogram showed that he appears to be doing and growing well. He was smacking his lips and had both hands up by his face...just like his big sister always did. And in case anyone had any doubts what-so-ever...she confirmed that it's definitely a boy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hello, Will!
I'm so excited! and, can't wait to hold, and spoil you. Glad that both you, and your Mommy, are doing well.
I love you BIG!
Congratulations! He is amazing!
we are SO looking forward to baby will arriving. he will be here before we know it.
I can't wait to meet my 1st Great Newphew on my side on the family!. Will we are anxiously awaiting your arrival.
Love to all,
Hi baby Will,
Your sister-cousin Clare also used to always have her hands up to her face too. I'm glad you are doing so well and can't wait to hold you in my arms.
I love you sweet little angel,
Didi
We can't wait! So since Clare is Raegan's "sister cousin", does this make Will Clare's "brother cousin"? That sounds like a riddle!
Dear Reagan... it looks like your baby brother is already wearing shoes..
Your friend,
keegan
YAY!
i am very glad that it is definately a boy! i had such a good time this weekend and i am so thankful!
So cute!!! :) Thanks for the precious card of your fam - LOVE IT! :)
Dear Will,
God said in the bible "I knew you and knit you in your mothers womb" I cant wait til he shares you with us! :-)
love-Auntie Pan
Post a Comment