"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Wedding

The Mr. & Mrs.
Sister love...
Aunt Ash and her "mini-me" Raegan...
Aunt Ash and her other "mini-me" Clare...
Aunt Ash & Will...
Wedding pics are here! Look how beautiful my sister was! She looked like a Barbie doll bride. We had such a fun time...a New Year's Eve to remember! And Tommy (a.k.a. "leadfoot") sure got lucky when he was given a, "I'll let you go with a warning this time because it's her wedding day," when pulled over for speeding while taking the bride to her wedding!


Click here for more pics: ->Ashley and Brice's Wedding 2008


7 comments:

Katie said...

You all look SO beautiful!! I LOVE the dresses!!!

Unknown said...

Great photos - you all are really into KISSING :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride and wedding party! The pictures were well worth the wait. Everything was so pretty - Vicki, I'm SO impressed with everything you did to make the day special.

Carolyn

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls! Dawn, few people could look so beautiful in a strapless dress in their third trimester! It must be because you possess true inner beauty that makes you radiant!

Anonymous said...

thank you for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! We couldn't have done it without you. You and Tommy were so much help in the days and hours leading up to the wedding. The night turned out to be more beautiful than I ever could have imagined...thanks to all of the help I received. Thank you!! I LOVE YOU!!

You were such a beautiful bridesmaid, and Raegan was born to be a flowergirl...she did an amazing job! TT did good in his role as "usher" (never once complaining...OUT LOUD...about his pimp shoes), "bridal party transporter", "delivery man", oh and lets not forget..."talking the policeman out of a ticket..." (seems like he may have done that a time or two...)

You failed to mention in the blog post about your DAD having a glass of Crown & 7 concealed between his legs as the officer had them pulled over. We very well could have received a phone call from the JAILHOUSE. That would have been a wedding to remember...

Anonymous said...

barbie doll bride..aw thank you! i am forever thankful for everything you guys did for my wedding, the day was perfect and the tanners helped make it that way! raegan was so cute and she did such a good job. i can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! i love you!

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing day and I am so glad you guys were apart of it!