"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gettin' Closer...

Last night I went in for a check-up and am dialated to a 3 now. I was having mild contractions, so they hooked Will and I up to the monitors in the office just to watch us for thirty minutes. Then the doctor sent us to the hospital to be monitored by them for a couple hours and be rechecked.

At ALMOST MIDNIGHT, I was still at a 3 and the contractions were still pretty mild and inconsistent, so they sent us home to "try" and sleep. Yeah right!

Today was more of the same thing - doesn't feel like much change. I was supposed to go back in tonight, but the office is now closed due to this nasty weather.

Guess only time will tell...

9 comments:

Andrea said...

So close!! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see Will!!

JKMN said...

Wow! Wouldn't it be quite a story to tell if Will is born during this crazy ice storm? Well, I will be hoping he stays in one more day.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and we will keep you and Will in our prayers.

Katie said...

Good luck, you're in my thoughts!! If you need anything please let me know!!

Amy said...

So close and so exciting!! Can't wait to see pics of the little man.

Narci D said...

YAY! Can't wait to meet him!

Shannon said...

Can't wait to meet the little prince!

Sassy said...

Oh my goodness....we are all anxious to meet Will.
Happy delivery, Mama.

Sarah said...

Can't wait to meet Will!