"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh When?

The nursery is ready! (It's hard to tell because the picture won't enlarge, but the border that Tommy cleverly "created" is a larger version of what' s lining the bumper pad.)




We just need a baby now!



I found this note on the back of a math paper in Raegan's backpack...wonder what she's been thinking about at school?


Love how she inlcuded her last name too...you know, in case I didn't know which Raegan this was from!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute nursery! How cute is that letter that Raegan wrote? Too sweet! Hope you are feeling good! I am sure you are about ready!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the nursery. and...that note...what a sweetheart!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that note is too sweet!! I can't wait to meet baby will!! The nursery is too cute! Let me know if y'all need anything! :)

JKMN said...

It looks so great! And I KNOW that border was hard work.

Narci D said...

The nursery looks awesome!!

Shannon said...

The nursery looks super! Will is going to love Raegan! How could anyone not?