"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mr. GQ

Here's Will sporting a very cute Ralph Lauren polo.
(Thanks, Dibee!)
I just googled what GQ actually stands for. Do you know? I mean, I've obviously heard the expression, but never really knew the answer. Here's what I got...

~good question (I like the pun in this one!)
~gypsy queen (Ha! Yeah, this describes Will!)
~great quality
~general question
~general quarters

But in the "fashion sense" it's referring to a men's fashion magazine called Gentlemen's Quarterly. So there you go...your trivia for the day!

But whatever it stands for, it sure looks cute on a baby boy!
Here's big sis playing with his little toes.

5 comments:

Katie said...

He is too cute and I LOVE the pic of the two of them, just precious!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of the 2 of them is just too cute for words :-) and he does look like quite the GQ little man in his outfit form Dibee. Can't wait to see you soon. Marji

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of big sis holding him. (i don't know much, but i knew it stood for gentlemen's quarterly) it's too bad we weren't playing trivial pursuit, isn't it?

Shannon said...

So sweet! Love the pic of the two of them!

Aunt Donna said...

Raegan looks so proud and Will looks very comfortable in his big sister's arms. How precious!