What an adorable son you have, I just received your thank you card and was glad you liked what my mother made you for Will and of course we couldnt leave Regan out. The growing of this one will differ immensly. BOYS will be BOYS, always remember that when he is climbing tree's, going in every mud puddle he can find and more - ENJOY! Lola
5 comments:
Those workouts are really tough! That'll show those darned birds!
Too cute, you get that bird, Will!! I gotta say I'm not a big fan of any bird!! ;)
What an adorable son you have, I just received your thank you card and was glad you liked what my mother made you for Will and of course we couldnt leave Regan out. The growing of this one will differ immensly. BOYS will be BOYS, always remember that when he is climbing tree's, going in every mud puddle he can find and more - ENJOY!
Lola
I guess that bird will think twice before he starts looking at Will again. Got his (#*$(# knocked off - HA! GO WILL...
Give my love to Raegan and tell her I can't wait to see her in March and meet Will.
Love to all,
He is such a handsome little man...I love my "buddies."
Post a Comment