"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, March 23, 2009

School Celebration

Today Will and I brought lunch and cupcakes (without sprinkles, of course for those of you in this district that know "the rule") up to Raegan's school. She was more excited to show off her baby brother than the fact that cupcakes were there! And I'm sure her teacher appreciated me filling them all up with sugar on the first day back from spring break! Sorry, Miss S!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad that you were home to get to have a special lunch with both of your babies!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Raegan!! Glad you had a fun lunch & cupcakes!

I had lunch with Ashton yesterday and took cookies for her b-day! I haven't heard of the sprinkle rule, but they ask that we don't bring cupcakes (too messy!). I guess it works for us because Ashton doesn't really like cake!

Didi said...

How fun!

Raegan: That looks like a Didi top. Can I borrow it? Hee, hee!