"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Friday, June 5, 2009

4 month well check...

Yes sir! It's time for solids! Will loves him some cereal! Oh yeah! Finger-licking good, Mama!

Our growing boy weighs 16lbs 12oz (79%) and is 26in (80%) long! The doctor's words were, "He's just perfect." Okay. We'll go with that! Chunky monkey! But we did have a little hiccup. Mr. Will seems to prefer one side of his head to sleep and lay on and it's caused a pretty distinct flat spot and tightness in his neck. So, for now we're going to take him to physical therapy and get him off that back as much as we can. Then at his 6 month check up, we'll hope for the best that it's gotten better, and that he doesn't have to be fitted for one of those helmets to reshape his head. Here's Will in his bumbo for the first time. Those chubby thighs help hold him in just fine...

7 comments:

dibee said...

Chunky Monkey! Oh!, this brings back memories. When we were in London, I shopped at a store called Chunky Monkey.

I say ...Will is one beautiful baby, and I'm NOT saying it cuz I'm the Dibee!

Didi said...

He couldn't be more perfect!

Didi said...

And I'm not saying just because I'm his Didi.

I want to hold him now!!!

Aunt Donna said...

Chunky Monkey looks so happy! I want to hold him now too!! If he has to wear a helmet, it'll just help him prepare for his future line backer career!!

Shannon said...

I knew he'd love that cereal! Look at that smile-heart melting as always! I need to see him-soon!

Don't worry about helmets-he is absolutely perfect!

Sassy said...

Dawn,
He is precious. I feel like I have missed a lot, even though it has only been a few months.
I am THRILLED for you guys and hope that your summer is "restful" and fabulous.
MUCH LOVE,

Katie said...

He is just too precious!!