welcome summer 2010!
Congrats, Raegan! and Dawn, I agree with the sniff...sniff! Our baby girl is growing up way TOO quickly!
And she looks so much older with her hair short and all sassy! What an angel!
She's growing up too fast!! It makes me a little sad, but I can't cry at work. Yes, I'm supposed to be working but I'm bored so I'm blogging!!
Thank you for the frog card and graduation wishes, Dibee! That was sweet of you and G-pa! :)
Wow! It goes so fast doesn't it?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats, Raegan!
and Dawn, I agree with the sniff...sniff! Our baby girl is growing up way TOO quickly!
And she looks so much older with her hair short and all sassy! What an angel!
She's growing up too fast!! It makes me a little sad, but I can't cry at work. Yes, I'm supposed to be working but I'm bored so I'm blogging!!
Thank you for the frog card and graduation wishes, Dibee! That was sweet of you and G-pa! :)
Wow! It goes so fast doesn't it?
Post a Comment