This time of year is a little bittersweet for me. As I've been in and out of Raegan's school, and I've seen all the teachers scurrying around getting everything ready for a new year, a small part of me does miss it. BUT I'm so grateful for the opportunity to stay home and snuggle with this little guy...at two o'clock in the afternoon...on a weekday! Sshh! It's our little secret. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'd snuggle with that sweet little angel baby, too!
if you start missing school too much, just call me and i will snap you out of it!
Will is such a darling.
Snuggle on sweet mama! You DESERVE it! Thanks again for taking care of Nora last night! I don't know what I'd do without you!
So sweet!
I miss that time that Clare and I shared...but treasure that we were able to have that time together! (And you are not the only one...I snuck in afternoon naps when I was staying home too!)
Oh my...he is a precious little thing. He looks so peaceful. I miss those days. Enjoy them!
Post a Comment