welcome summer 2010!
And what did Mommy do last week?!?
look at will sitting up! wow!! and raegan on the bike...it looks like she is going really fast!! that's a great picture of tommy blowing out his candles. you are gettin OLD tt!! you are catching up!
Dawn, your "week of change" was a blessing from God. I stole your quote "The older I get, the better I was!" Ask Tommy if he NEEDS to borrow it yet? LOLand, just look at Raegan! I am SO happy for her; she faced her fear, and WON... this is a GREAT accomplishment! Our little girl is growing up. :(and, my boy, Will... sitting up like a little man! I just want to squeeze him!!!only 3 more sleeps!!!
That's awesome!! What a great week! Hope Tommy had a happy birthday!
Great pics! You're baby is getting to be a big boy, your little girl is getting to be a big girl & your husband is getting OLDER!
Happy birthday Tommy! Congratulations Raegan, and way to go Will! And nice job photo mommy too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And what did Mommy do last week?!?
look at will sitting up! wow!! and raegan on the bike...it looks like she is going really fast!! that's a great picture of tommy blowing out his candles. you are gettin OLD tt!! you are catching up!
Dawn, your "week of change" was a blessing from God.
I stole your quote "The older I get, the better I was!" Ask Tommy if he NEEDS to borrow it yet? LOL
and, just look at Raegan! I am SO happy for her; she faced her fear, and WON... this is a GREAT accomplishment! Our little girl is growing up. :(
and, my boy, Will... sitting up like a little man! I just want to squeeze him!!!
only 3 more sleeps!!!
That's awesome!! What a great week! Hope Tommy had a happy birthday!
Great pics! You're baby is getting to be a big boy, your little girl is getting to be a big girl & your husband is getting OLDER!
Happy birthday Tommy! Congratulations Raegan, and way to go Will! And nice job photo mommy too!
Post a Comment