"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 1/2!

No. Not a shoe size. Rather, how old Miss Raegan is today! So I had brownies and candles waiting for her when she came home from school. She smiled. We sang. She wished. We smiled. She spoke, "If this is my half-birthday, does that mean I get presents?" Really, I blame the grandparents. :)

5 comments:

pickles said...

hahaha!!!

dibee said...

Dear Raegan,

Happy Half-Birthday to you! Sorry I missed your party.

and, Dibee says "YES, you DO get a present for your half-birthday... you just have to wait until Wednesday."

I love you BIG!

and, Dawn...

Dibee says "Get over it!" LOL

Shannon said...

Too funny Dibee! Happy 1/2 Rae Rae!

Myta said...

Happy 6.5 day, Raegan!!!

Didi said...

What a sweet Mommy celebrating 1/2 birthdays!

She had to try for a present Mommy--what could it hurt!?! Funny girl!