welcome summer 2010!
Don't worry...when he cried, Tommy gave him his paci and some toys!
What a cutie pie!! I know all about Daddies and their Aggie games, I always tell my kiddos to come find me if they need something when Chris is watching the Ags!! ;)
Hey...we have a basket like that. I just like how you use yours better! CUTE!
I think I'll nominate Tommy for Daddy of the year! Seriously so cute!
Did Tommy learn this babysitting technique when he took *the class*? You know the one I'm talking about... Aggie Babysitting 101 LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie pie!! I know all about Daddies and their Aggie games, I always tell my kiddos to come find me if they need something when Chris is watching the Ags!! ;)
Hey...we have a basket like that. I just like how you use yours better! CUTE!
I think I'll nominate Tommy for Daddy of the year! Seriously so cute!
Did Tommy learn this babysitting technique when he took *the class*? You know the one I'm talking about... Aggie Babysitting 101 LOL
Post a Comment