"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, December 20, 2009

You've Got Mail!

Raegan sent a very sweet letter to Santa this year and in it she said, "It's okay if you don't bring me any gifts because I know Jesus is the biggest gift of all."




Click here to see how Santa responded: Santa's response


3 comments:

dibee said...

Raegan's letter to Santa is priceless. What was her reaction to Santa's response?

Shannon said...

That child is so thoughtful and kind, just like her momma! I would have loved to see her face when she watched Santa's response!

BTW, love the song for your dad! Keep praying-we certainly are!

pickles said...

i didn't know where else to comment, since the song for Dad doesn't have a comment place...but just wanted to tell you I LOVE IT. So special and sweet of you to find such a perfect song for him. Just one more week til we find out when the surgery is. Seems like it's been forever...