"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Extreme Makeover: Elementary School Edition!
I've been living in the "woods" all day long this past week! We're doing Camp Write Along to review for the TAKS Writing test. My campers (a.k.a. authors) are having a ball laying on their bellies writing their little hearts out, and their camp counselor isn't having a bad time herself!
Hey, I sent a quick note to Shana, Joni and Amy to say hi and to let them know about my account. I tried to send it to Narci, Charisse and Sarah, but they have a security setting to block certain users. Can you let them know to add me at: http://thetennysontwoandahalf.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
Looks fun1
Love this and did that tree two years too! :) Isn't a great theme fun? :)
Your students are lucky to have such a creative and caring teacher. You are a wonderful teacher!
Your Hubbie!
You are awesome! Can Margaret have you as a teacher?
I wanna go camping! Take me...please!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I sent a quick note to Shana, Joni and Amy to say hi and to let them know about my account. I tried to send it to Narci, Charisse and Sarah, but they have a security setting to block certain users. Can you let them know to add me at: http://thetennysontwoandahalf.blogspot.com/
Camping - I'm in and if there is fishing involved - I'm you girl!!! I know I'm late, but I'm worth waiting for - HA...
Post a Comment