"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, May 31, 2007

Clare Cat?

Everyone probably knows by now that Dayna and David are naming the baby Clare because they liked how the dad on Wedding Crashers called his daughter "Clare Bear."

Right before the shower this past Sunday, Raegan decided to make Didi a card to open. Dayna opened it that afternoon and read it aloud, "I love you Clare Cat." She looked at Raegan with question in her eyes to which Raegan replied, "I know it's Clare Bear, but I didn't know how to spell bear!"


Guess grandma needs to make cat cookies next time!


For more shower pics, see Dayna's blog at http://thetennysontwoandahalf.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm actually sending Raegan her own thank you card in the mail for my Clare Cat card that she so sweetly wrapped for me. What an angel!

Amy said...

That is so sweet!! What a smart girl you have there!

dibee said...

this is a GREAT picture...i can feel the love!

Anonymous said...

that was precious. "clare cat" is a catchy little name!!