I got emotional - I know I'm a sucker, but I can't help it. Raegan is so pretty and so innocent standing there in all the flowers. She just looks so precious. Just saw you all and already miss everyone...
WELL HELL...nothing like crying the 1st thing in the morning!
My heart is SO full...i see a very happy little girl who is having lots of fun. Thank you and Tommy for being wonderful parents. I am so thankful God choose you to be Raegan's Mommy & Daddy.
This was awesome! She has gotten so big and is such a beautiful young lady. I LOVE the last pic of you and her together. What a blessing she is to all of us! Love you!
8 comments:
I love that first picture. Looks like a fun day!
I got emotional - I know I'm a sucker, but I can't help it. Raegan is so pretty and so innocent standing there in all the flowers. She just looks so precious. Just saw you all and already miss everyone...
those are beautiful pictures! and i LOVE the song! that's what amanda is dancing with your daddy to when she gets married... (SOMEDAY).
WELL HELL...nothing like crying the 1st thing in the morning!
My heart is SO full...i see a very happy little girl who is having lots of fun. Thank you and Tommy for being wonderful parents. I am so thankful God choose you to be Raegan's Mommy & Daddy.
Dawn, great pics...you did good!
What fun! Looks all 3 of you a wonderful time. :-)
Great pictures! We love the Arboretum!
This was awesome! She has gotten so big and is such a beautiful young lady. I LOVE the last pic of you and her together. What a blessing she is to all of us! Love you!
Great pictures! You make me want to go to the Arboretum now. Raegan is such a little cutie, and you got some really great shots of her!
Post a Comment