"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, June 30, 2007

Don't they though? Say the "darndest things," I mean? Critics said, "Bill Cosby demonstrates the cute innocence of children." Don't you just love the cute innocence of children? I could have written a book too after 10 years teaching and now being a mom. Here's how a conversation went yesterday in my bathroom:

Raegan: "Mommy, what kind of necklace do you have on?"
Me: "It's a diamond necklace, sweetie."
Raegan: "Well....um.....I think it's really a circle, Mommy."
Me: chuckle, chuckle
Raegan: "But you can call it a diamond or even a triangle if you want to!"
Me: chuckle, chuckle some more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Such a cutie pie!

dibee said...

Raegan knows her shapes...uh huh, uh huh!

Myta said...

OMG...I can totally relate! Don't you love it??!