"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, July 8, 2007


Can I PLEASE hold her now?

Sweet kisses...

Uncle Tommy will make an Aggie out of her soon!

When can I babysit for this little angel?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Raegan with her new cousin and Uncle and Aunt Tanner with their new niece.

This is such a special time and it is adorable to see how Raegan is so gentle and loving with Clare.

But wait, I am getting a vision - I now see two monkies jumping on the bed. Hopefully there will be no more broke legs!!!

You and Dayna are so lucky to have each other and to be so close. What a special pair and how lucky are we to share in it all.

Happy are we, Aunts and Uncles, in now two sets of 3.

Love,

Katie said...

TOO adorable, and WHOOP~to making her an Aggie ;)

Shannon said...

You look so content and ready for another of your own! Reagan kissing Clare is so precious! Enjoy the moments!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!! Clare sure is lucky to have you in her life.

The video on Dayna's website is incredible. You guys did GOOD. Mason even sat still long enough to watch it, although he got embarassed when I started crying! :)

Marji said...

These pictures are just precious!! Dawny, you did an amazing job on the video on Dayna's blog. You will love watching Raegan and Clare grow up together. :-)

Sarah said...

So sweet! I'm sure Raegan and Clare are going to be great friends! Congrat to you too, Aunt Dawn! It sure is fun to spoil your niece!

Myta said...

Precious, Precious!!!

Aunt Donna said...

Dawn...you have that look on your face like "I want one" and Raegan is adorable with her. I can't wait to see her!!! Go for it...I can spoil more nieces (or nephews)!