"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Round 2...

What do they say about trying everything in life once, and doing the fun things twice? We're all over that! The new mommy, mom, and I headed to Serenity once again this summer....I'm liking this family tradition. Raegan even joined us this time and got her nails and toes painted turquoise to match her shirt. (Next time, I'm putting her in a light pink top!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay us! I'm loving this family tradition too. What a wonderful week you, me, Mom, Raegan and Clare has had. Can I ever thank you enough for all you have done in the last couple of weeks!?! Love you sitta!

Anonymous said...

Oh..I want turquoise toenails! And you all look so happy. I wish I had a family of girls here!